Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Virginia is for: Earthquakes?!?!

I officially lived through my very first earthquake today! I was confused and slightly scared! At the time I was at Geico doing a computer assessment test with 4 other candidates. None of us said a word! Even the guy who was in charge didnt say anything! So for a minute I thought maybe it was something normal with the building. Until it got a little stronger and the floor and walls were swaying like we were on a boat in the ocean. I didnt feel hard shakes so much, mostly hard swaying. My guess is because its a large building.

I immediately wanted to call my husband and check on him and the baby but I was in an interview. My husband seems to have felt more here at home! He said the entire house shook and it sounded like there was a marching band on the roof.

Is it weird that I want to feel another one!?!? Good lord i'm strange!

And to my California residents stop joking us! LOL. We know that wouldnt be big to you guys! ;) Im just excited to say ive experienced one! CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment