Sunday, August 21, 2011

Can you hear me now?? Good!

Hello there world! This is my 2nd attempt in life to start a blog. I tried one a few years ago but completely forgot about it! This is a look into my world where I will vent, organize my thoughts, be silly and just try to figure out life itself! Anytime I'm upset I get the strong urge to write (type) so why not do it here? Im not very interesting to be quite honest....Just your average 26 year old wife and new mommy.

So you may be thinking: "Well what caused you to want to start a blog today of all days??" Well, I have a lot going on in my life right now. Today..well rather in the last hour or so i've become very annoyed. SO I guess my first post will be a vent post! OH GOODY! ;)

Nah, I wont do that just yet. Thats too mean. lol. For now I will leave you with this quote that has been my day in a nutshell:

    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteAccept fate, and move on. Don't yield to the seductive pull of self-pity. Acting like a victim threatens your future.” -Unknown Source

No comments:

Post a Comment